“To the people clinging to the notion that female-led pictures are a niche genre, people see them! They make money! The world is round, people!” - Cate Blanchett
they’re like those 2 older siblings who embarrass you
Jack is a monkey [x]
- Hazel: Why are you staring at me?
- Augustus: Because you look like my dead sister from Abnegation.
I swear, I am going to reblog this the entire time I see it.
Fan: “This is a question to Jamie. First off, I love you.”
I want to go to a bookstore and sit there and read and then have a boy walk up to me and comment on the book I’m reading and then he’ll sit down with me and talk to me about it and then we’ll fall in love and get married and read books together like is that too much to ask
My 4th Tumblr Birthday Giveaway!
Yes, bagnusmane is 4 years old. Which does say a lot about me. (*
coughs* internet addict *coughs*)
So, I wanted to celebrate this by doing a little giveaway.
This giveaway mainly contains books which are new or already read by me but still in a good condition.
But why would I give away these precious little things?
1) I have most of the more than once. (People like to give me books)
2) These books deserve to be spread and be read and if you haven’t yet, then you should.
- You don’t have to follow me. I mean, it would be hella fab but it’s not a condition.
- Reblog/Like as much as you like to participate but don’t spam your followers
- No giveaway blogs, please
- You must be okay with giving me your address
- I ship internationally
- Keep you inbox open. I will message you if you win and you have to reply within 24 hours
- Deadline: 1st February
- 1st: A mockingjay clock (like you see there) + 1-6 books of your choice
- 2nd: 1-6 books of your choice
That’s it, I guess…
If you have any questions, hit my ask box!
“Youtube we’d like you to meet Louis, Harry, Ben, Will, and Max, we persuaded them to join us on a rather mad trip across India. You see, we spontaneously signed up for an event called The Rickshaw Run which means we’re driving these bad boys (the tuk tuks) across the country. Our aim is to travel 3,500 kilometers across the width of the country under three weeks while raising as much money as possible for The Teenage Cancer Trust”
Page 1 of 38